This two part evening course covers play and development for busy toddlers, and essentials for facing the challenge of independent toileting.
Over the course of the two evenings the topics covered will include:
- Developmental stages and how they affect behaviour
- Why your toddler is doing what they do
- Positive ways to deal with behaviour
- Transitioning from a cot to a bed, tips for getting through this big milestone
- Tips for dealing with Parental stress – Timeout for parents!
- Tantrums and Time out – What works and Why
- Toilet training including signs of readiness and toilet aids
- Playing and Movement
- Nutrition and how to deal with fussy eaters
We are currently applying for grant funding to run this course.
Let us know if you or a group of friends would like to attend! Email firstname.lastname@example.org