Moving & Munching
A two session, fun and informative course for parents of children aged between 4 and 6 months.
- The development of fine & gross motor skills, and how you can assist
- How babies learn through play and age appropriate toys
- Baby safety now that they are mobile
- How to prepare first foods and ideas on what foods to give your baby at different ages
- The need for changes in textures, tastes and quantity of solids.
- Ways to encourage baby to develop healthy attitudes to food.
Location: Kelston Community Centre
Time: 10:30am – 12pm
Bookings are essential for this course. For information or bookings email email@example.com or click the Book link.
|Course||Date||Time||Suits Antenatal Class|
|MM1901||Wed Jan 09 & 16||10:30am – 12pm||1808||Closed|
|MM1902||Thu Feb 07 & Wed Feb 13||10:30am – 12pm||1809||Closed|
|MM1903||Wed Mar 06 & 13||10:30am – 12pm||1810||Closed|
|MM1904||Wed Apr 03 & 10||10:30am – 12pm||1811||Closed|
|MM1905||Wed May 01 & 08||10:30am – 12pm||1812||Closed|
|MM1906||Wed Jun 05 & 12||10:30am – 12pm||1813||Book|
|More dates coming soon|
Member pricing supported by a generous grant from the Lottery Grants Board