Moving & Munching
A two session, fun and informative course for parents of children aged between 4 and 6 months.
- The development of fine & gross motor skills, and how you can assist
- How babies learn through play and age appropriate toys
- Baby safety now that they are mobile
- How to prepare first foods and ideas on what foods to give your baby at different ages
- The need for changes in textures, tastes and quantity of solids.
- Ways to encourage baby to develop healthy attitudes to food.
Location: Kelston Community Centre
Time: 10:30am – 12pm
Bookings are essential for this course. For information or bookings email email@example.com or click the Book link.
|Course:||Date:||Suits Antenatal Class||Status|
|MM1801||Fri Oct 12 & Wed Oct 17||1805||Open||Closed|
|MM1802||Wed Nov 07 & 14||1806||Open||Closed|
|MM1803||Wed Dec 12 & 19||1807||Open||Book|
|MM1901||Wed Jan 09 & 16||1808||Open||Book|
|MM1902||Thu Feb 07 & Wed Feb 13||1809||Open||Book|
|MM1903||Wed Mar 06 & 13||1810||Open||Book|
|MM1904||Wed Apr 03 & 10||1811||Open||Book|
|MM1905||Wed May 01 & 08||1812||Open||Book|
|MM1906||Wed Jun 05 & 12||1813||Open||Book|