Moving & Munching
A two session, fun and informative course for parents of children aged between 4 and 6 months.
- The development of fine & gross motor skills, and how you can assist
- How babies learn through play and age appropriate toys
- Baby safety now that they are mobile
- How to prepare first foods and ideas on what foods to give your baby at different ages
- The need for changes in textures, tastes and quantity of solids.
- Ways to encourage baby to develop healthy attitudes to food.
Enroll and receive the Baby Food and Beyond Recipe Book by Alison and Simon Holst FREE with the course.
We are currently applying for grant funding to run this course.
Let us know if you or a group of friends would like to attend! Email firstname.lastname@example.org