Why not give your time to make a difference to parenting and families in your local community. Please get in touch to find out more about the currently available roles!
Helping to make West Auckland Parents Centre a success is the passion and commitment of our volunteers. Willingly donating their time and skills, our volunteers help to deliver events, organise fundraising activities, running and hosting our courses and much more.
We are always looking for extra help and support. If you feel you are able to contribute, membership of the committee offers exciting opportunities to showcase your skills.
- Share your knowledge and ideas
- Develop skills useful for a paid career, personal improvement or parenting
- Help other new parents by supporting and valuing their role
- Make friends and enjoy the company of other adults in similar situations
- Spend at least one evening a month out on your own without your children!
- Attend our Parent Education Courses for a reduced fee
- Get a $20 reduction in your annual membership fee
- Participate in our regular committee social get-togethers
We value our volunteers and respect individual levels of commitment. We are very flexible; as parents ourselves, we understand the need for family to come first.